The Full Spectrum Centre Limited is committed to safeguarding your privacy. Contact us at email@example.com if you have any questions or problems regarding the use of your Personal Data and we will gladly assist you.
Who we are
Company Name: The Full Spectrum Centre Limited
Company Type: Private limited Company
Company number: 10069380
Director: Joanne Lee
Registered Address: 5a The Old Courthouse, Chapel Street, Dukinfield, Greater Manchester, England, SK16 4DY
Our website address is: https://fullspectrumcentre.co.uk
Table of Contents
- Definitions used in this Policy
- Data protection principles we follow
- What rights do you have regarding your Personal Data
- What Personal Data we gather about you
- How we use your Personal Data
- Who else has access to your Personal Data
- How we secure your data
- Information about cookies
- Contact information
Personal Data – any information relating to an identified or identifiable natural person.
Processing – any operation or set of operations which is performed on Personal Data or on sets of Personal Data.
Data subject – a natural person whose Personal Data is being Processed.
Child – a natural person under 16 years of age.
We/us (either capitalized or not) – The Full Spectrum Centre Limited
Data Protection Principles
We promise to follow the following data protection principles:
- Processing is lawful, fair, transparent. Our Processing activities have lawful grounds. We always consider your rights before Processing Personal Data. We will provide you information regarding Processing upon request.
- Processing is limited to the purpose. Our Processing activities fit the purpose for which Personal Data was gathered.
- Processing is done with minimal data. We only gather and Process the minimal amount of Personal Data required for any purpose.
- Processing is limited with a time period. We will not store your personal data for longer than needed.
- We will do our best to ensure the accuracy of data.
- We will do our best to ensure the integrity and confidentiality of data.
Data Subject’s rights
The Data Subject has the following rights:
- Right to information – meaning you have to right to know whether your Personal Data is being processed; what data is gathered, from where it is obtained and why and by whom it is processed.
- Right to access – meaning you have the right to access the data collected from/about you. This includes your right to request and obtain a copy of your Personal Data gathered.
- Right to rectification – meaning you have the right to request rectification or erasure of your Personal Data that is inaccurate or incomplete.
- Right to erasure – meaning in certain circumstances you can request for your Personal Data to be erased from our records.
- Right to restrict processing – meaning where certain conditions apply, you have the right to restrict the Processing of your Personal Data.
- Right to object to processing – meaning in certain cases you have the right to object to Processing of your Personal Data, for example in the case of direct marketing.
- Right to object to automated Processing – meaning you have the right to object to automated Processing, including profiling; and not to be subject to a decision based solely on automated Processing. This right you can exercise whenever there is an outcome of the profiling that produces legal effects concerning or significantly affecting you.
- Right to data portability – you have the right to obtain your Personal Data in a machine-readable format or if it is feasible, as a direct transfer from one Processor to another.
- Right to lodge a complaint – in the event that we refuse your request under the Rights of Access, we will provide you with a reason as to why. If you are not satisfied with the way your request has been handled please contact us.
- Right for the help of supervisory authority – meaning you have the right for the help of a supervisory authority and the right for other legal remedies such as claiming damages.
- Right to withdraw consent – you have the right withdraw any given consent for Processing of your Personal Data.
Lawful basis for holding and using client information:
As a full member of the Federation of Holistic Therapists (FHT) and the Association of Reflexologists (AOR), I, Joanne Lee and The Full Spectrum Centre Limited abide by the Code of Practice and Ethics of these organisations. The lawful basis under which I/we hold and use your information is:
- Legitimate interest: I/we are required to retain the information about my clients in order to provide them with the best possible treatment options and advice.
- Special Category Data – Health Related: I/we process under special category data, therefore the additional condition under which I hold and use this information is for me to fulfil my/our role as a healthcare practitioner, bound under the FHT and the AOR Confidentiality clauses as defined in their Codes of Practice and Ethics.
What personal data we collect, how and why we collect it
Information you have provided us with
This might be your e-mail address, name, billing address, home address date of birth, health information etc – mainly information that is necessary for delivering you a product/service or to enhance your customer experience with us. We collect this information on our website when you visit, make or manage an appointment; use our contact forms for an enquiry; email sign up, event enquiry, competition entry, consultation form. We save the information you provide us with in order for you to comment or perform other activities on the website. This information includes, for example, your name and e-mail address.
If you contact us (by telephone, text, email or otherwise), we may keep a record of our correspondence with you for record or training purposes, to improve the quality of our products/services and to prevent and detect fraud.
We also working closely with third parties and may receive information about you from them.
Information automatically collected about you
This includes information that is automatically stored by cookies and other session tools. For example, your shopping cart information, your IP address, your shopping history (if there is any) etc. This information is used to improve your customer experience. When you use our services or look at the contents of our website, your activities may be logged.
Information from our partners
We gather information from our trusted partners with confirmation that they have legal grounds to share that information with us. This is either information you have provided them directly with or that they have gathered about you on other legal grounds. See the list of our partners here.
Publicly available information
We might gather information about you that is publicly available.
We do not collect sensitive personal data (such as racial or ethnic origin, nationality, political opinions, religious beliefs, etc) unless it is volunteered by you. In order to tailor product offers to your circumstances we may sometimes ask for information such as your age or any disability that you may have. As with all data, it is entirely up to you to decide whether or not you are happy to provide this information. Sensitive personal data will only be used in order for us to fulfil our contract with you to provide the services that you have requested. We may use data provided by you to serve you better and meet your particular needs. You do not need to provide us with personal information simply to browse our website.
How we use your Personal Data
We use your Personal Data in order to:
- provide our service to you. This includes for example registering your account; providing you with other products and services that you have requested such as delivering products, processing orders, booking and providing therapy appointments, class bookings, course enrolments, sending appointment reminders or notifications, other communications for example responding to requests or general customer service; providing you with promotional items at your request and communicating with you in relation to those products and services; communicating and interacting with you; and notifying you of changes to any services.
- enhance your customer experience;
- fulfil an obligation under law or contract;
- register you with VTCT, the awarding body for ofqual qualifications
We use your Personal Data on legitimate grounds, where it is necessary for the performance of a contract and/or with your Consent.
On the grounds of entering into a contract or fulfilling contractual obligations, we Process your Personal Data for the following purposes:
- to identify you;
- to provide you a service or to send/offer you a product;
- to communicate either for sales or invoicing;
On the ground of legitimate interest, we Process your Personal Data for the following purposes:
- to send you personalized offers* (from us and/or our carefully selected partners);
- to administer and analyse our client base (purchasing behaviour and history) in order to improve the quality, variety, and availability of products/ services offered/provided;
- to conduct questionnaires concerning client satisfaction;
As long as you have not informed us otherwise, we consider offering you products/services that are similar or same to your purchasing history/browsing behaviour to be our legitimate interest.
With your consent we Process your Personal Data for the following purposes:
- to send you newsletters and campaign offers (from us and/or our carefully selected partners);
- for other purposes we have asked your consent for;
We Process your Personal Data in order to fulfil obligation rising from law and/or use your Personal Data for options provided by law. We reserve the right to anonymise Personal Data gathered and to use any such data. We will use data outside the scope of this Policy only when it is anonymised. We save your billing information and other information gathered about you for as long as needed for accounting purposes or other obligations deriving from law, but not longer than 6 years.
We might process your Personal Data for additional purposes that are not mentioned here, but are compatible with the original purpose for which the data was gathered. To do this, we will ensure that:
- the link between purposes, context and nature of Personal Data is suitable for further Processing;
- the further Processing would not harm your interests and
- there would be appropriate safeguard for Processing.
We will inform you of any further Processing and purposes.
Who else can access your Personal Data
We do not share your Personal Data with strangers. Personal Data about you is in some cases provided to our trusted partners in order to either make providing the service to you possible or to enhance your customer experience. We share your data with:
Our processing partners and connected third parties:
We only work with Processing partners who are able to ensure adequate level of protection to your Personal Data. We disclose your Personal Data to third parties or public officials when we are legally obliged to do so. We might disclose your Personal Data to third parties if you have consented to it or if there are other legal grounds for it.
How we secure your data
We do our best to keep your Personal Data safe. We use safe protocols for communication and transferring data (such as HTTPS). We use anonymising and pseudonymising where suitable. We monitor our systems for possible vulnerabilities and attacks. We host our WordPress website ona dedicated server and use 1&1 Siteloock for added protection and security measures.
Even though we try our best we can not guarantee the security of information. However, we promise to notify suitable authorities of data breaches. We will also notify you if there is a threat to your rights or interests. We will do everything we reasonably can to prevent security breaches and to assist authorities should any breaches occur.
If you have an account with us, note that you have to keep your username and password secret.
We do not intend to collect or knowingly collect information from children. We do not target children under the age of 13 with our services. We do not offer services to, or target, persons under the age of 13. In compliance with the Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act, we will purge any information we receive from people we believe to be children under 13 from our database and cancel the corresponding accounts.
Cookies and other technologies we use
A cookie is a tiny text file stored on your computer. Cookies store information that is used to help make sites work. Only we can access the cookies created by our website. You can control your cookies at the browser level. Choosing to disable cookies may hinder your use of certain functions.
- Necessary cookies – these cookies are required for you to be able to use some important features on our website, such as logging in. These cookies don’t collect any personal information.
- Functionality cookies – these cookies provide functionality that makes using our service more convenient and makes providing more personalised features possible. For example, they might remember your name and e-mail in comment forms so you don’t have to re-enter this information next time when commenting.
- Analytics cookies – these cookies are used to track the use and performance of our website and services
- Advertising cookies – these cookies are used to deliver advertisements that are relevant to you and to your interests. In addition, they are used to limit the number of times you see an advertisement. They are usually placed to the website by advertising networks with the website operator’s permission. These cookies remember that you have visited a website and this information is shared with other organisations such as advertisers. Often targeting or advertising cookies will be linked to site functionality provided by the other organisation.
You can remove cookies stored in your computer via your browser settings. Alternatively, you can control some 3rd party cookies by using a privacy enhancement platform such as optout.aboutads.info or youronlinechoices.com. For more information about cookies, visit allaboutcookies.org.
WooCommerce – Our shop pages
We collect information about you during the checkout process on our store.
What we collect and store
While you visit our site, we’ll track:
- Products you’ve viewed: we’ll use this to, for example, show you products you’ve recently viewed
- Location, IP address and browser type: we’ll use this for purposes like estimating taxes and shipping
- Shipping address: we’ll ask you to enter this so we can, for instance, estimate shipping before you place an order, and send you the order!
When you purchase from us, we’ll ask you to provide information including your name, billing address, shipping address, email address, phone number, credit card/payment details and optional account information like username and password. We’ll use this information for purposes, such as, to:
- Send you information about your account and order
- Respond to your requests, including refunds and complaints
- Process payments and prevent fraud
- Set up your account for our store
- Comply with any legal obligations we have, such as calculating taxes
- Improve our store offerings
- Send you marketing messages, if you choose to receive them
If you create an account, we will store your name, address, email and phone number, which will be used to populate the checkout for future orders.
We generally store information about you for as long as we need the information for the purposes for which we collect and use it, and we are not legally required to continue to keep it. For example, we will store order information for 6 years for tax and accounting purposes. This includes your name, email address and billing and shipping addresses.
We will also store comments or reviews, if you choose to leave them.
Who on our team has access
Members of our team have access to the information you provide us. For example, both Administrators and Shop Managers can access:
- Order information like what was purchased, when it was purchased and where it should be sent, and
- Customer information like your name, email address, and billing and shipping information.
Our team members have access to this information to help fulfill orders, process refunds and support you.
We collect information about visitors who comment on our website using the Akismet anti-spam service. The information collected typically includes the commenter’s IP address, user agent, referrer, and website URL (along with other information directly provided by the commenter such as their name, username, email address, and the comment itself).
Really Simple SSL
What we share with others
We share information with third parties who help us provide our orders and store services to you; for example Google, Payment Processors.
We accept payments through:
Access to your Personal Information
You have a right to access, modify, correct and request that The Full Spectrum Centre Limited internally delete any Personal Information provided to or obtained by The Full Spectrum Centre Limited. If you update, modify or correct any Personal Information, we may keep copies of your Personal Information prior to such update, modification or correction for uses provided for in this Policy. You may update, modify or correct your Personal Information via your account Preferences. Alternatively, you may contact firstname.lastname@example.org for updates, modifications and corrections to your Personal Information, or to request access to your Personal Information.
Retention Of Your Personal Information
You may request internal deletion of your Personal Information at any time by contacting The Full Spectrum Centre Limited. The Full Spectrum Centre Limited will endeavor to respond to your request in a timely manner. Please note, however that Personal Information you have published on Facebook or other social channels may remain available even if you request that such information be internally deleted by The Full Spectrum Centre Limited. Once a request to delete a The Full Spectrum Centre Limited user’s Personal Information is received, it will be removed from our servers within 60 days. You may contact email@example.com to delete your account.
Protection of Your Personal Information
Any Personal Information that you provide to The Full Spectrum Centre Limited will be protected in a commercially reasonable manner.
Notice of Breach of Security
In the event of a security breach that affects you The Full Spectrum Centre Limited will notify you as soon as possible on both the nature of the breach and the actions taken to address it.
Data Protection Officer
Phone: +44 0303 123 1113
Changes to this Privacy Statement and Policy
Last modification was made 18th May 2018.